Gain the satisfaction of assisting patients, hospitals, and communities in their dire time of need by working short term assignments during healthcare facility labor disputes.
- Assignments range from 1 day to 2 weeks.
- HealthSource consistently meets or exceeds the rates paid by any other agency. The pay for any particular skill will vary with the hospital and geographical area. Depending on your area of specialty, your assignment will usually pay the highest in the industry.
- Overtime is paid according to the labor laws in the state that you are working. Typically, those that are working strike assignments are offered the opportunity to work over 72 hours per week. We offer high rate of pay and the opportunity to work overtime hours each week.
- We pay for housing for all nurses while on assignment with us. Typically, you are housed in luxury hotels with all amenities available.
- We pay for roundtrip transportation to and from the assignment. Once you have arrived, daily transportation between your lodging and the facility is provided. Transportation is also provided for sightseeing, laundry and food.
If you are interested in being a part of our crisis team, please sign in and fill out our application and contact a recruiter at: 800-458-8973. We recommend getting licensed in multiple states and getting all of your required application documents up to date so that you are prepared to travel when needed, as we often receive short notice. Nurses with proper licensure and complete HealthSource files will be contacted first when there is a labor dispute that needs to be staffed.
Your assistance staffing these job actions is vital to the facilities and their patients in need. HealthSource, our clients, and their patients appreciate your dedication and professionalism.